Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hello my fellow music heads! this is my new blog and I'm happy to converse with people with the same love as me, I will be posting on a weekly basis as I begin to grow my blogs community.



Lets start our first discussion with this question; What DAW do you find easiest for you to produce music on? Why, and what makes it better to you than others on the market that people use?



P.S. If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to tweet me @MrEverythingRAW ......

2 comments:

  1. My favorite DAW to produce on is Fruity Loops, I have tried to switch and produce on Pro Tools because its the industry standard but I always go back to FL Studios. I feel Fruity Loops is better for me because I've been using it for years and find it easier to lay down my basic beat, I've decided to stick to it, I produce on Fruity Loops, then mixdown the multi track file and mix and master in Pro Tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this blog for a few reasons. You express your love and dedication to producing and recording music. Its clear that this is what you want to pursue your career in. You state out the points of the field. Also one more thing I admire is how you specified that it doesn't matter if you're a pro or not with our without experience you can still follow this path and be successful. Great job! and best of luck!

    ReplyDelete